Saturday 26 March 2016

Ooni Ojaja 2016 Declaration on War

Ooni Ojaja 2016 Declaration on War 
" As the Ooni of Ife; I will not engage any town in war. The only war which I will fight is economic war. I will raise all ammunition of welfare to fight poverty and wretchedness in Yoruba land. This is a war I will fight with all my might, energy and agility. But to carry weapons against one another is capital NO. But against economic war against poverty and wretchedness, I will do everything positively needed to destroy these two monsters that are reducing the dignity of my people in the eyes of all. And the ammunition for this is tourism. Tourism is the nuclear bomb to eliminate poverty. I will deploy this efficiently, by the special grace of God and support of Nigerians ".
Culled from the Nigerian Tribune Tourism pages 18 and 19 ,Wednesday 23 March 2016 interview conducted by wale Ojo Lanre , Tourism Editor , Nigerian Tribune
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment