Sunday 6 August 2017

Is Awujale truly dead ? Story and pictures that clarify controversy

A wow afternoon with Orisha Ijebu and Ebora Owu!
By Tunde Oladunjoye 
Straight from my nine hours flight from Doha, Qatar, where I stopped over on my trip from Atlanta Georgia, I drove straight to Victoria Island, LAGOS, to see Kabiyesi Alayeluwa Oba (Dr) S. K. Adetona, the Awujale and Paramount Ruler of Ijebu land.
Guess, who I met seated: Ogbogbondu Ebora Owu, Chief Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo, GCFR, former President of Nigeria.
He was dinning with his bossom friend, they threw banters at one another, laughed heartily, and the room was filled with warmth. Both of them sang along with the music of Tunde Nightingale oozing out of the super stereo!
In fact, I was not only reassured that the Orisha Ijebu is very well, I also felt very happy to see both of them.
I saw Baba OBJ to his vehicle downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment