Tuesday 15 August 2017

The whole truth about Ooni Ogunwusi 'crashed marriage '' by Wale Ojo Lanre

Can it be a truism that the memorable marriage between the Ooni of Ife , Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi with his Olori Wurola has crashed ?  I am very close  to the Palace of Ooni of Ife
I am an insider when it comes to information about the Ooni of Ife
His Imperial Majesty , Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi
And I can categorically tell all about his marriage to  Lady Sonia Itohan Wuraola Otiti, 
I have read a lot about the marriage of our King to this pretty lady of purpose 
Many people don't know that the wedding is not ordinary 
the Wedding between the two is divine , spiritual and of pan sealed by the elements 
Ab initio , the marriage has set tonques wagging 
And expectedly only a fool will think that Ooni of Ife 's  marriage will be without controversy 
And the goons were out 
Writing rubbish and publishing falsehood 
But a marriage solidified in heaven by God 
And assented to by the powers on Earth 
Can not go without rumbling 
And since the consumation of  the Union 
It has been bliss 
However , 
Some people 
Evil minded and good - for - nothing fool 
woke up  from a bad dream 
to conjure 
from the figment of their imagination 
That the marriage has crashed
The Truth 
And the Truth is that 
The Holy Matrimony between Oooni Ogunwusi and Olori Ogunwusi 
has no stain 
The marriage is solid 
And Strong 
And blissful 
The story of crash is a LIE 
Oodua A gbeyin 
Smile 
Oloriburuku ni won 
...And if you are among those who are peddling rumours read this 
Ooni Adeyeye's marriage crashes ? Are you among ? 
Kabiyesi and Olori ,Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi,OJAJA II
I am not one of those peddling fake news about your wife. 
For I know the news is not only false and a lie from the bottom of the pit of hell but a spurious figment of a demented mind's imagination
Ooni Ojaja ,I can never be part of them 
Who are envious of the accomplishments of the great son of Ogunwusi
Kabiyesi, I can never be part of those who will die unsung
La lai,I can. Never be part of those who want to cause stain on the. Royal robe of the king
For those who did it in those days ended in tragedy
I cannot part of those who spread untruth against the spirit of Oduduwa
For , I remember those who tried it three ages ago died wretched
I will never be part of those who think evil of Ooni Ogunwusi because Ogun the god of iron destroyed and exterminated the family of those who made attempt two ages ago
Ooni of the century , count me out of those who are spreading falsehood about your marriage for I remember those who tried to make sure attempt at the time of your forefathers were blew to smithereens by Shango the master of thunder
Thus , I am not one of those who want Oranfe onile ina to destroy my house
I am not o eof those who are inviting the calamity of Esu lalu into their households​
I am not one of who have deliberately challenged Esu and who willingly invited Shango to a duel
And for those who deliberately planted the rumour
E San Fe Esan
E ra fun era
Eni San fun won
Eni ra fun won
Airoju airaye
Airije airimu
Lo ma mba adote Oba
Me si libe
Or are you among ?

No comments:

Post a Comment