Tuesday 3 October 2017

Mimiko , Akeredolu , Oke , Segun Oni belong to a 'Cult'! By Wale Ojo Lanre

Mimiko , Akeredolu , Oke , Segun Oni belong to a 'Cult'!
By Wale Ojo Lanre
I am a noble person
I have not in my life being found wanting in any post of responsibility bestowed on me
at any point in time
I have been saddled with leadership responsibility right from my primary school days in Osogbo
I have not also engaged in an act of libel or slander since I joined the noble profession of journalism in 1991
I have also recorded to blackmail and I have no tendencies of such
I stand and swear that I have not and never demanded any gratification from anybody, organization or individual since 1991.
I don't belong to the set of journalists of "the boys are going "
In my areas of specialization, I have set myself as a tourism writer and advocate after
a rigorous traversing of almost all the sector of print journalism reporting
And nature has rewarded me apart from being honoured by the federal government of Nigeria in 2004 at the presence of 56 African Tourism Ministers Conference held at the ECOWAS hall ,Abuja for "my contribution to the development of Tourism in Nigeria " alongside the late Matt Ebabaoje Da'Silva , Mr Tourism and Chief Mrs Margaret Fabiyi , WEBISCO ,.
I am at present a certified and accredited Goodwill Tourism Ambassador for the Republics of Cote Dívoire and Indonesia in Nigeria
Apart from this, I have been the Chairman, the Nigeria Union of Journalists, Oyo State,
The first candidate to be elected unopposed for the Second term since the inauguration of the Council in 1962.
And the first Chairman of Oyo NUJ to be awarded an Award for Finacial Accountability by NUJ National
I have also served as the Chief Press Secretary, CPS, to Chief Segun Oni when he was the Governor of Ekiti State
Even now, I am the President, Lead City Univerity, Ibadan law Students'Association.
I have gone into all these 'irrelevances ' just to authenticate the fact that I am putting all my honor and pride into my claim
Also, I want to put it to all that, I have a close relationship with these people.
I mean all. Mimiko, I have been with him since 1988. Akeredolu , since 1992, Shola oke since 1981, Segun Oni since 1989.
I have intimate relationship with them all
It was Alexander Shola Oke who reveal to me in 1980 that Mimiko , Akeredolu and Segun Oni were also in a cult , Shola Oke came to OSCAS Ikare , we lived in the same house, the same floor and from that time and swore that whatever it may cost him, he too will not only but MUST join the same cult which initiated, exposed, trained, boiled, cooked and beaten to shape Mimiko , Akeredolu , Segun
He told me that, he came to OSCAS, Ondo State College of Arts and Science, Ikare not only to obtain AL to study law but to also to use the admission to join the cult.
I did not believe him
However, Shola Oke being a very intelligent and brilliant student got his AL in high grade which placed him to seek admission to read Law in any institution
Instead of him to seek admission into University of Lagos
Where he has the unique opportunity of swimming from his Ilaje village to Lagos
He refused
But holding  on to his intention and vision to be great and  join  the cult
The cult  that moulds exceptional men and women
The CULT that has in which for every 10  educated Nigerians on the road, 6  of  them are members
A cult where the great and great and greatest Nigerians were tutored
A cult where Mimiko, Akeredolu, and Segun Oni were initiated, boiled, rared
The cult of knowledge
THE greatest Univesity in Nigeria
Where knowledge, culture, maturity, and greatness are the benchmark
THE Obafemi Awolowo University
Oba Awon University
The CULT OF GREAT MEN and Women
Thus when you see these four men hobnobbing
just remember
They belong to the same CULT  -
They are all drinker of the water of knowledge
From the fountain of Knowledge
OAU , Ile - Ife

E se gan ( thank you ) Laugh it Loud !







.


No comments:

Post a Comment