Thursday 1 September 2016

Awon omo ale Yoruba.jati jati ...( The dirty bastards in Yoruba land ) by Wale Ojo Lanre


Awon omo ale Yoruba.jati jati .by Wale Ojo labre .
Yes , they are Yoruba bastards 
All of them 
Bastards , they are! 
I am not afraid to call them bastardsAnd if I have more stronger words
I will employ it
To describe them
I call them useless elders
Stupid and irresponsible youths
awon agba ti ko to ile
Awon omode ise
All of them
Who are not happy
At seeing what you seeing
And
Not happy that at your own life time
You are counted worthy
To be part of history
A good one at that
Which concern the House of Oduduwa
One which is given all the Yoruba
Home and in diaspora
A pride of place
A new story to tell
That the children of Oduduwa
Are now at peace with one another
.Are you one of the Yoruba bastards ?
Aren't you happy to be Yoruba ?
See the price of Unity
When last did you think of it
That the Owa , the Aalafin and the Ooni
Will be at peace
In their best elements
Radiating love and showcasing affection
I am happy . I am proud of being Yoruba
I am sure Oduduwa is dancing in heaven
See the beauty in unity
See our Kabiyesi in their glory
See the Owa of Ijeshaland
See my father ,iku baba yeye Aalafin of Yoruba Empire
See the Ooni of the cradle of Yoruba Ojaja II
See the threesome in dignified consonance
Only awon omo ale Yoruba will not love this
And I know you are not one of them
Are you ?
Good morning
Oduduwa , o kare lajule odun
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment