Friday 15 April 2016

As I am walking towards my grave ! by Wale Ojo Lanre

As I am walking towards my grave ! by Wale Ojo Lanre 
Good day and thank you all
You all deserves more than this . but this is what I can offer for now . 
You made my day yesterday and I am not ungrateful for the abundant and robust show of love displayed through various means to mark the day that I was born and a day that constantly reminds me that I am moving sequentially towards my grave
It is a fact .
We are all Abiku and celebrating the day we are born is a reminder that we are nearing our graves .
It is a day for sober and deep reflection and thank to God almighty .

i thank you for your encouragement and boldness of thought
And I thank God almighty for his generous mercies over me
Thanks , thanks and thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment