Thursday 7 April 2016

What manner of a Pastor is Sam Adeyemi of Daystar.Come ? written by Wale Ojo Lanre

What manner of a Pastor is Sam Adeyemi  of Daystar.Come ? Written by Wale Ojo lanre 
I have listened to many Bible Teachers in Nigeria
I started with Pastor Iloputaife, who had a thriving Church at Satellite Town , Lagos , a church where I met Late Bishop Benson Idahosa and his classical wife . Then I was enjoying the ambience of Festac town where I lived with my late Uncle Femi Oyeobu in his House 21 , B close , 208 Road , 2nd Avenue. I watched and listened to Bra Ayo Oritsejafor, I had encounter with Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Ashimolowo in London . I followed Victor Adeyemi , I cannot forget Pastor Maku who was then at Scout Camp Ibadan ,
All of these men of God made good impressions on me and I pray to God to keep the spirit in them forever
But pastor Sam Adeyemi is my man of God any day any time .
He warmed himself into my soul through his eye catching spirit laced Billboard planted along the lagos - Ibadan expressway before Lagos tollgate in those days with the inscription "Daystar . COME "it is that COME that made the difference .
I then started following his Brand and branding columns in the newspapers and later purchasing his life changing spirit filled cassettes.
He loves to fast and pray and read and teach . I always pity him whenever I see his picture in the newspapers when "over fasting "
He has a Godly aura of changing worst to grace .
God blessed him with the power of stoking the best in you .
Just listening to him will effect a change from the bad to Good .
Pastor Sam Adeyemi is a blessing to this generation
He is a man of God with no pretension and no controversy
A quality Pastor with no extravagance or ostentatious life
He offers practical deliverance from evil , poverty and wretchedness
He uses the Bible to liberate , emancipate and save many from activities that lead to sins and principalities
May God spare his life for many years
He is indeed blessed
Wale Ojo Lanre and Pastor Sam Adeyemi , the best Bible Teacher in Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment