Sunday 21 August 2016

Escape from Book Haram's bomb in Iddo Motor Park !

Escape from Book Haram's bomb in Iddo Motor Park ! 
HOW YOU FOR DO?
This is a life situation 
Location: Iddo Motor Park
I was on my way to Kano last week Friday, As we were waiting for the bus to load, I noticed one heavily bearded fellow sitting behind the driver holding a bag and sweating. The fellow was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from his face.
My eyes became glued to him observing his every move more closely.. . I no know wetin I go think, could this be a...; well no need to jump into conclusions yet. So I continued to observe him growing rather uneasy myself. πŸ™
Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to assess his environment for a good exit. He would look around and look at his watch, look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from the bus.
Omo, na that time I realize say no be only me they look this man o, as he jumped down, everybody scattered! Na from window me sef jump down o.. .rush go very very far place (I was thankful to my regular aerobics sessions for my fitness) and found a solid concrete bar. Behind the very strong concrete bar, from this my vantage position, I could see every single passenger abandoning the bus with much struggle from the only open narrow entrance. The rear door is still locked. Driver don miss tey tey!
The pandemonium sets everyone else around abandoning their buses! In short, the entire park was empty in a jiffy!! I felt secure behind the very thick bar which I took refuge. I waited bracing myself for the worst.. .
A few minutes later, I saw the gentleman making his way back to the bus with tissue paper in one hand wondering where everybody had gone! He kept looking around puzzled as people started peeping from their cover from different directions. ..
Na dat time I come realise say na sh*t been dey worry the man o. Abi if na u dey inside the bus how you for do na??? Abeg no laf o.. . Yes 9ja is tough at the moment but abeg who wan die? *ROTFL*πŸ˜‚ I couldn't help laughing at myself as everyone started a slow walk back to into the park and their various buses.
I joined them drying my eyes as we flashed embarrassed glances at one anotherπŸ™ƒ .. .last of all, the bearded man joined us in the bus being cautious himself πŸ˜…! He sat down, brought out his bag as all eyes were still on him. Opening it gently, he brought out a bottle of Fura de Nunu and Gala and commenced eating wondering what is wrong with everyone.
That, sadly my people, is the state of our nation today!! If you must laf.. .ehn abeg try make others laugh too o. Share πŸ˜…
Wishing you all da best.
No be small thing jare πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜…Chaaaaaaaaii!
Good morning
I copied this jare

No comments:

Post a Comment