Wednesday 24 August 2016

Naming a dog, Buhari , my stand - Wale Ojo Lanre

Naming a dog Buhari , my stand - Wale Ojo Lanre 
That nothing happened when one person named his goat Jonathan during the time and tenure of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan then did not make it right, good , sound and normal or legal . It depends on the horizon of the fellow whose name is being bastardised or who felt the pinch . One man's meat is another man's poision . That I feel no tinge if someone called me a bastard does not mean another person will tolerate that as a joke . Defamation of character may come in here . I might feel like this " The only person I know to be bearing Buhari in Nigeria is PMB and i Wale Ojo Lanre consider it as ifra digini tete for anybody to name his dog or pet as Buhari . To me this is ridiculing the office and person of Mr President . And having the right , I will call for the arrest and prosecution of that fellow " I don't think I am wrong . He who feels it knows it all . Let whoever feel wrong about it approach the court . To me it is like someone named his dog Wale Ojo Lanre and you think I will not react . If not physically , I may approach my elders . lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment