Thursday 11 August 2016

Gov Aregbesola ! Before I commit suicide @ Ayikunugba Waterfall, Oke - Ila Orangun by Wale ojo lanre

Gov Aregbesola ! Before I commit suicide
Wale Ojo Lanre added 2 photos and a video.
3 hrs
 heaven yesterday , when I drove through the state capital , Osogbo and almost missed my way to our former house , No 3 Station road . Only a fool will not recognise the transformation of Osogbo by Ogbeni . And I am not one
Governor Aregbesola has turned Osogbo into a model city . and he is still turning it as i learnt yesterday .
God will punish the those who ruined the economy of Nigeria which has led to the paucity of fund that has incapacitated this crazily progressive and proactive governor from executing to fullest all his desired programmes for the state .
In fact , if indeed , Governor Aregbesola has gotten the state into debt , I am happy that he has many things to show for it and Osun state generation unborn will benefit from his rational thinking and steps .
Unlike Ekiti state where the Governor in power has borrowed money to enrich his pocket and richer than the state .
I drove from the state Secretariat, Osogbo to Ila - Orangun on a smooth road except from Ila - Oragun to Oke - Ila Oragun junction which I can described as full of blood holes !
And I am sure , it is because of the paucity of fund that has put a stop to ts rehabilitation .
I was also surprised that Aregbesola's Ona baba Ona syndrome has gotten to Oke - Ila Orangun township roads which have been rehabilitated and fixed .
It is with this happy mood that I and my crew , Remi Oladoye , Tunde Busari and khalid Ayansina Beriola ,headed for one of the most wonderful waterfall that God bless this country with . Ayinkunugba Waterfall , located in the town .
Driving from the main road to the site was a hell . The path , it cannot be described as road should be the effort of the town people and activities of loggers who used heavy vehicle .
Hell , I say . hell .
And if I think getting to the site is hell , descending the over 440 steps , down the waterfall will be suicidal. We cannot just get there.
You can see , we tried to venture into the the valley , but there is no way .
It will amount to committing suicide
And I am sure , Governor Aregbesola will not like me or any other intrepid or itinerant fellow who wish to visit this fall to commit suicide
For , Ayinkunugba waterfalls is one of the few wonders of God in Osun state .
Apart from being a scintillating and emotional fall , it has seven large caves which are additional assets ,
I don't want to commit suicide
And I love the world to visit Ayinkunugba Waterfall .,
I want the best for Osun Tourism !

No comments:

Post a Comment