Saturday 25 June 2016

What is wrong with Alhaji Fele ,Chairman , OYO NURTW's new thinking ?by Wale Ojo Lanre

.Who is this man called Alhaji FELE , NURTW ? 
Copied this 
Alhaji Taofeek Oyerinde with Wale Ojetimi and 25 others.
7 hrs · 
UP NURTW ! UP ROAD COMMUTERS !!
OUR MOTOR PARKS ARE NO LONGER HAVENS OF DRUG !
With the special grace of Almighty Allah and support / understanding of my members , we are gradually cleaning our Parks of hard drugs , alcohol and other dangerous stimulant
We are not yet there but we will get there
It is about reformation
God will grant us safe journey
Signed
Alhaji Taofeek Oyerinde , aka Fele
.............................................................................
My Reaction ! by wale ojo lanre
This is a commendable stride from the stable of Alhjai Fele , NURTW Chairman , Oyo state . I am impressed . I will align with this move . NURTW is the soul of tourism when it comes to ground transportation . I remember my fist private tour of Ghana , in 1998 , out of curiosity and sheer adventure , I visited Ghana without any contact or travel agent . It was a public taxi driver that helped me to secure hotel ,( he used his brain to size up my pocket . A neat no - star hotel ) and helped me to change my money . Naira then was solid .
If this is the Direction , alhaji Fele is driving NURTW members in Oyo state , I will join hand with this man going by his thought process .

No comments:

Post a Comment