Sunday 5 June 2016

The evil of Yoruba dress by Wale ojo lanre


Not because i am ashamed of
But because it does not matter there
I am not handsome . Yes , this i know
No lady can toast me out of her own volition
This i know
But I have a magic of letting white men and ladies running after me
And that has been my urge to always
clad in my native Yoruba dress
whenever i am on an official duty outside Nigeria
I cannot just attract a lady
But something does it for me
in the white land
which makes me a tourism site
The Yoruba Culture
Yes , my dress
It makes both men and ladies run after me
asking me out
And make friend with me
Like this Victoria
A Director of a giant Virtual Corporate Incorporation in the US
who was so much in love with my dress
That she decided to like the person .

No comments:

Post a Comment